• Oberlin Golf Club
  • Oberlin Golf Club
  • Oberlin Golf Club
  • Oberlin Golf Club
  • Oberlin Golf Club
  • Oberlin Golf Club
  • Oberlin Golf Club
  • Oberlin Golf Club
  • Oberlin Golf Club
  • Oberlin Golf Club
  • Oberlin Golf Club
  • Oberlin Golf Club

Oberlin News

Oberlin Golf Club

The development of OGC is due, in part, to the club's century-long relationship with Oberlin College. In addition to renting the college's adjacent lands, the club drew important leadership and revenue from the institution during its early stages of development.

Following the construction of a new clubhouse in 1952, members sought to enlarge the course to 18 holes of golf on approximately 70 acres adjacent and just west of the original nine.